N.O.E.L. Banner - DIY
Are you like me?
Do you like to give little handmade gifts
during the Holidays?
If you do you might enjoy this
This little banner is small enough to tuck inside
Let Me Show You How
- Tape a book page to a piece of printer paper, and print the letters directly onto the book page.
- Draw a box around each letter approximately 1½" x 2" to form each tab for the NOEL banner.
- Cut around each tab and also cut out a piece of scrapbook paper the exact same size.
- Attach a piece of scrapbook paper to the back of each letter using double sticky tape (for design and strength)
- Punch a hole in the top corners of each tab for string.